I cannot believe I did not know about Princeless until just now. brb, going to buy every single issue. (source)
- Fair has multiple definitions,fair as in light skin, beautiful, free of obstacles…etc also clear skinned
- His definition is quite right, as is hers, but she’s quite violent about it
- Logical fallacies, possibly, too tired to read it all, just glanced
- Supposedly a strong female character, yet stuck in a tower
- Possibly stuck in tower, since no real context in image, due to her attitude
- Comic, in the end, defeats the points it’s trying to make
- Worried about semantics and not the damn dragon
But didn’t someone compare this to Riley like a longass fucking time ago and Riley ranted at it?
Ah, yes. Called the guy a cracker.
Maybe she just needs a hug?
Or an exorcism.
People actually made money off this racist garbage?
did a tumblr SJW made this?
So she is supposed to be a strong female character we are supposed to admire?
Since when is being a PMS, ignorant (fair has many meanings besides white, dear), unsympathetic, rude, wounded-ego, hysterical brat considered strong female qualities.
If she is such a strong character, why doesn’t she save herself?
Hey gostbung, though you can’t tell it from the two pages of the comic here, that’s actually what the story is about. In fact, the first story arc is called “Save Yourself”. So, if that’s your thing, maybe worth a second look!
wow it just…I know it’s useless to say anything but it’s always going to piss me off seeing PMS lobbed at EVERY WOMAN WHO EXPRESSES ANGER EVER!
this is character who might even not even have had her first period yet all you know (she’s thirteen, if I recall…or was it fifteen idk) but that doesn’t matter, it’s never mattered, women will be defined as “under the thrall of their hormones” at any age
PMS. and hysterical to top it off!
i can tell you’re a real winner and advocate for female characters right there, lovely.
also “fair= white” is how the word is most commonly used and that is just a fact. Fair skinned. Fairest of them all. Any woc would have a right to be annoyed at being referred to as fair.